Magnesium Launcher Pro
Magnesium Launcher is a revolutionary launcher for Android which indexes items on your device and lets you quickly search through them at any time. You can also search for email messages, RSS / Atom feed posts, and social media posts that you have added using the launcher settings.
Features Of Magnesium Launcher Pro Apk
- Magnesium Launcher Pro Apk is android Nougat-style folders! Drag and drop apps onto each other to create folders.
- Icon pack support! Over 100+ icon packs on the Google Play Store supported. Select your preferred icon pack from Settings > Personalisation > Icon Pack.
- Hide apps you don’t want to see in your app drawer. Settings > Personalisation > Hidden Apps.
- Background layer and app dock transparency settings
- Weather refresh interval added to settings. Settings > General > Weather refresh interval.
- Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Select favourite apps to be displayed globally, or in the app drawer.
- Find files on your device by content, filename or file extension and resize your photo with Photo & Picture Resizer Premium
- Global device search for contacts, documents, email, feeds, images, text messages, social posts and more.
- Universal feed integrating notifications, phone calls, SMS, RSS feed subscriptions and social media posts.
Indexing and Search
Magnesium Launcher Apk indexes a number of items on your device, as well as posts from configured RSS feeds and social media accounts in order to speed up search. You can exclude items that you do not wish to see in your search results using the launcher settings.
Apps, Call Logs, Contacts, Email messages, Files, RSS / Atom feed posts, SMS messages, Social media posts
- That’s not all! There are several planned features for upcoming releases including
- Email attachment viewer
- Post comments and replies directly from the universal feed
- Reply to SMS messages directly on the universal feed
- Share feed items and posts
- Twitter direct message support
Swipe from the left hand side of your screen when the universal feed is active to access the quick navigation menu
Long press an app in the app dock to select a favorite app for that position